January 6, 2014 at 5:37 pm #16253Keymaster
Basic rules and regulations that should be followed are as follows:
- Discussions of piracy are strictly prohibited. Doing so will result in a warning, then a ban. Nothing can be done on this part. Piracy is illegal and we encourage everyone to kill it.
- Though every member of this forum has a freedom to fight and argue, but within certain limits. Purposely putting someone down, discouraging, abusing and other forms of similar behavior is forbidden.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban without warning. Selling/advertising/promoting is allowed within limits. One should not start new threads for the sole purpose of selling their products.
- No copy-pasting stuff from other sources. This can only be allowed if a link to the source is provided at the top of the content and only a part of the material is being posted.
- Discussions pertaining to hacking are allowed but no software cracking discussions will be entertained.
- No personal attacks/insults based on caste, race, country, religion etc. will be tolerated. Doing so will result in a ban. We are human beings, not various species of animals.
- Posting of sexually explicit content is strictly forbidden. Usernames should NOT contain offensive words/phrases.
- Use of abusive language against anyone is not encouraged. Excessive use of profanity will result in warnings, and then finally, a ban.
- No posting of malicious links/stuff will be tolerated. We are here to help people out, not destroy their systems.
- The official language of this forum is English. Non English posts should be translated using Google translator and then posted.
Everyone is given the full freedom of speech. Express/ask your thoughts/queries any way you want but make sure you don’t atleast violate the basic rules.
We reserve the right to add/remove any rule(s) without notice but your full freedom of speech, freedom to fight and argue and the freedom of sharing your deep thoughts will never be taken away! 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.