Been caught up in this DJ competition for the last three weeks. Deep down with how I put my set together for that final round was undeniable. Still good to see how these rookies play or yeah play at the same time. Only a few put on a show to show skills that had any if that. Only two sounded clean and I’m included in the two. Well anyway back too looking to put together the ultimate set.
Right now been working on my finger drumming with some complex routines. Just to expand my self and craft, cause after that battle. I can see I’m too far gone with my craft. And really didn’t do anything that was complex in my eyes. Nope not at all.
- Bad (Remix) (Dirty) – Wale feat. Rihanna
- Turnt (Clean) – The Dream feat. Beyonce & 2 Chainz
- Dirty Laundry (Dirty) – Kelly Rowland
- No New Friends (Dirty) – DJ Khaled Feat. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne
- Bitches Love Me (Dirty) – Lil Wayne feat. Drake, Future
- U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) (Dirty) – Rocko feat. feat. A$AP Rocky & Future
- One Of Those Nights (Dirty) – Juicy J Feat The Weeknd
- NBA (Dirty) – Joe Budden feat. Wiz Khalifa and French Montana
- Pour It Up (Remix) (Dirty) – Rihanna feat. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J & T.I.
- Body Party (Instrumental) – Ciara
- Body Party (Clean) – Ciara